Every generation has its own nostalgic feelings for the days gone by. 90’s kids are certainly no exception.
And now that we are 90’s kids raising our own kids, we are eager to bring back the pop culture of our youth to give voice to our parental concerns. I, for one, am totally here for it. Give me all the 90’s parenting memes. Forever and for always.
Enjoy some of my favorite 90’s memes for 90’s kids raising kids, and laugh along down a two-lane highway of memory lane and parenting road.
FUNNY MEMES FOR 90’S KIDS RAISING KIDS
1) You complete me. But also, I have no idea what is happening right now.
2) If we don’t move they can’t see us.
3) Are you kidding me with this? #TeamKingTitan
4) Uh, oh. Monica’s crazy eyes are for REAL.
5) 90’s Kids Have 10 Things They Hate About Caillou
6. Not even if you get really up in my face like a close talker.
7. Enter Bill Murray to come babysit your kids.
8. Tiny arms, serious temper. Looks about right actually.
9. Forget it. Just give me my mom jeans. I’m no Rachel.
10. Out of the sea, wish I could be, watching TV.
11. I’ll tell you what I want, what I really really want. Bedtime. And 90’s memes.
12. A PO-NY!
13. And the people who sold it on sale.
I don’t care if the 1990s were nearly 30 years ago… they were magic, and they will live on forever.
Here’s to the 90’s kids raising kids. May your kids appreciate classic boy bands, cucumber melon scent, and Home Alone. And if not, well, there are always 90’s memes.
With 90’s love,